Sunday, December 22, 2013

Experiences of women that were on the cavitation treatment

"I've never been obese, but I had problems with fatty deposits in the region of the hips and buttocks. I wanted to keep my baby because I was with a height of 177cm and 58kg weight has fallen too low, and the exercises we are not helping to remove unsightly deposits.

Introduction to Kyle Leon - Went to only one treatment cavitation, which was enough to regime problem. has lost the extent thighs 3.5 cm, and most sedalnom part where the fat deposited. “

- For g Odin trying to get rid of fat deposits in the region of the stomach that occurred after the second birth. In a period of 18 days, I had three treatments cavitation, after which I lost an average of 8 centimeters in volume, in the region of the upper abdomen entire 11 cm.

Since I have a short time Smania scope, it was necessary to do a treatment and electrotherapy for skin tightening. I am thrilled with the final result, because I did not succeed diet to take off my stomach.

- Obesity is my big problem with that for years unsuccessfully fighting. I've heard of cavitation and decided to try it. I had about 15kg of excess that I wanted to remove.

In a period of ten days I had two cavitation therapies, and during that time I had and I comply with the recommended diet. After completing a weight loss program I've lost an average of 7 cm in the region of the stomach, of which ten Ĩitavig the extent of the lower abdomen.

It was fantastic that I could not immediately ready to put on a smaller number, as I was also motivated to get healthier foods and to finally bring the line in order.

Visit here for more detail - http://www.kyleleonreviewscam.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment